About the role
Strand require an experienced Healthcare Assistant for an 84 year old gentleman with Parkinson’s. He requires supported with his early morning shower, dressing , shaving and physical exercises. Carers would also assist our client to have his breakfast.
The required support lasts for 2 hours each morning from 08:00-10:00 or 08:30-10:30.
Rates of pay are £12.59 - £15.22 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Experience with more complex Moving and Handling.
• Some knowledge of Parkinson’s and it symptoms is preferable.
• The ability to work efficiently to a specific routine
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).