Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is a leading, well established healthcare recruitment and service provider, operating for over 30 years in both the private and public healthcare sector.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently recruiting healthcare assistants to work with a client with physical disabilities.
We need someone to start immediately for days and nights shifts in the West Midlands area.
Monday to Sunday Days - 7am - 7pm
Monday to Sunday Nights - 7pm - 7am
Must be a driver
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- Staff uniform
- Weekly pay
- Pension Scheme
- PAYE or Umbrella payment options available
- Membership to discounts and savings across over 1,000 retailers
- Paid Holiday/Sick/Maternity and Paternity
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs
- An office team who pride themselves in being supportive to each individual carer's needs
What do we look for from you?
- Caring and Polite
- Knowledgeable in the care industry
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience minimum 6 months
- Experience with personal care
Please note that all applicants need to be able to provide us with:
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Full employment history
- 3 years reference history
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please call Michael on
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- care assistant
- care worker
- health assistant
- OR home assistant
- OR healthcare assistant
- OR health worker
- OR home worker
- OR healthcare worker
- OR care support
- OR health support
- OR home support
- OR healthcare support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job