This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The service is a large single storey building with extensive grounds close to the City Centre. The residents range from the elderly to dementia. The service is still a home and thus the successful applicant must be compassionate, caring and have a strong work ethic.
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- A current registered DBS
- In date training certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Current Manual Handling Training certificate
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know the residents, their interests and their needs, in order to provide the best level of car possible.
- Helping residents with daily tasks, including personal care (washing, cooking, feeding when necessary, changing continence pads).
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping in order to aid the resident.
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities.
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
Location: Sprowston, Norfolk
Pay: £8.00ph to £9.50ph
At Quattro we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
QUATTRO HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Quattro Healthcare Norwich on either or .
Or bring all relevant documents to:
Quattro Healthcare Ltd
Queen Street, Old Bank of England Court, Norwich, NR2 4SX
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Healthcare LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Healthcare Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job