Due to a very high volume of demand, we are constantly recruiting Healthcare Assistants(HCA) on a temporary / ad hoc basis to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting residents within residential and nursing homes in various locations throughout Peterborough and the surrounding area.
We are interested in speaking with applicants who meet the following criteria:
* Have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience in a healthcare or mental healthcare setting
* Possess a genuinely caring and compassionate approach to vulnerable people
* Are available for work immediately
* Can provide details for references covering their last two years employment/academic history, with at least one excellent reference from a healthcare provider
In return for the above, we are happy to offer the following excellent benefits:
1. Free Mandatory and refresher training courses
2. Competitive rates of pay
3. Flexible working hours to fit around your availability
4. Weekly payroll service, including PAYE and Ltd Company payment options
5. Free Uniform
6. Support from a dedicated and experienced team of Consultants
If you have experience in the care field and are looking for a new, varied and flexible role, that is both challenging and rewarding. Please apply or call the office directly on
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Healthcare LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Healthcare Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job