About the role:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on each clients individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
Our client is a cheerful and Playful little boy who interacts very well with his siblings and adults.
He is on oxygen and is fed through a Naso-gastro tube and receives his feeds overnight.
We are looking for dedicated and committed support workers with a willingness to commit to working at least two Sundays a month.
Rate of Pay: £11.55 - £14.63
Amount of Weekly Hours: 10 - 40
Shift type: Week Nights , Days and weekend days
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
- Gastrostomy care
- Medication management
- Should be willing to work at least 2 Sundays a month
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).