About the role:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Our client is aged 12 and lives at home; he has a tracheostomy in situ, fed though a gastrostomy tube and receives his feeds overnight.
Our client is a bright and cheerful little boy who interacts very well with his siblings and adults.
We are looking for dedicated and committed support workers.
Rate of Pay: £11.55 - £14.63
Amount of Weekly Hours: 10 - 40
Shift type: Nights
Following skills & experience required:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
- Tracheostomy care
- Gastrostomy care
- Medication management
- Makaton - Preferable but not essential
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).