About the role:
Ipswich, Suffolk based
Rates of pay: £7.50 to £9.50 per hour
Hours: 0800 to 1800 Monday to Friday
Are you looking for an inspirational environment where you can make a positive difference to those who need your support?
Interserve Healthcare can offer you free training, career progression, weekly pay, uniform and flexibility of hours.
We are currently looking for a complex carer, HCA, support worker, client care staff in the Ipswich area to work with a lady who has bechets disease, epilepsy and other low level conditions. She requires support with every day life and domestic tasks.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).