About the role
What makes Interserve Healthcare different is the variety of clients we provide care to. Our clients range in age (children and adults) and medical conditions and can include conditions such as acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries and strokes.
Our client has Spinal Cord and Acquired Brain Injuries which are life transforming conditions and is dependent on their team of HCAs and Nurses to provide clinical support.
Our young client is fun-loving and enjoys interacting with family and friends, playing games and reading books. They also enjoy playing dress-up and role playing. They are learning to use eye- gaze for communication and education and can be very cheeky when using it. Their favourite colours are pink and purple. Our client lives with their parents and sibling, who are very important to her.
Shift Pattern: Days.
Rates of Pay: £14.50ph - £20.50 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
• 6 months experience of tracheostomy within the last 18 months
• 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
• A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes, although not essential is beneficial.
• Confident to accompany our client on days out where necessary
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
What we can offer you:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job