Care Assistant - Tranent
FULL & PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE
Search Healthcare are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team in the Tranent - East Lothian area.
I am supplying staff to a range of elderly care facilities across the location, and need to recruit urgently for the increase in requirements.
Candidates will have:
* Worked for a minimum of 6 months in a similar setting.
* A flexible approach towards accepting work.
* An ability to travel to shifts (ideally by own transport) to the areas agreed during initial registration.
* Ideally have SSSC registration
* Current PVG
What you will get:
* Full or part time hours - depending on your preference
* Weekly pay, without exception
* FREE PVG
* FREE uniform
* FREE training
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact regarding work
You will be required to attend a registration interview in our Edinburgh city centre office.
APPLY TODAY! Forward a current CV to Bryan -
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job