Due to continued growth, H1 Healthcare are currently seeking applications from experienced Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to work throughout Forth Valley. H1 Healthcare are a specialist recruitment agency who provide staff to various healthcare services throughout Scotland and England. If you are passionate about providing the highest standard of care we’d like to hear from you today!
What we need from a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- Commitment to providing high quality care,
- You must have six months recent experience working within a health or social care environment
- An ability to communicate effectively with those you are caring for as well as within a team setting,
- Able to work on short notice as well as in advance,
- Driver with own access to transport preferred, but not essential,
- Be SSSC registered or willing to register,
- Must have full rights to work in the UK,
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 care employer references.
Benefits of working with us:
- The opportunity to work in a variety of settings,
- Competitive pay,
- Free online and practical in-house training,
- Flexible working hours,
- Support from a Nursing Manager and dedicated Recruitment Consultant,
- Weekly pay,
- Free uniform tunic.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'