About the role
We are currently recruiting care staff to work with a young female client with complex care needs in the Dudley area. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be promoting a positive care experience for the client through possessing qualities such as compassion and you will be committed to making a difference through building a positive professional relation.
The hours of work will be 20 hours a week,4 times a week from Monday- Sunday with each shift being 5 hours.
Rates of pay range from £9.00 - £11.50 per hour.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with children with complex care needs
• Have excellent communication skills, verbal and listening skills
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).