Healthcare Assistant - One to One Care
£8.00 per hour
Our client resides in a care home based in Huddersfield and requires full time care. Your duties may include: delivering personal care, taking part in activities, assisting with feeding, close monitoring and observations, completing and updating care plans and other documentation, liaising with GPs and other multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and/or family members, administering mediation, de-escalation and diversion techniques. Full training will be provided where necessary
Due to the clients needs you will be a Male driver with business insurance and experience of working with epilepsy.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role from within the last 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Driving licence and own transport preferred but not essential
- Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the Dronfield Office on to find out more.
- If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.