Based in Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals
£8.00 to £16.00 Per hour - Day and night shifts are available.
We are currently looking to expand our team of Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) to work within Shrewsbury and/or Telford in the local NHS Hospitals.
Meridian is one of the largest multi award-winning recruitment companies in the UK. We currently have high volumes of NHS Agency work for Healthcare workers.
You can work full time hours or part time on a bank shift basis. We can offer you completely flexible working hours which you could fit in around your existing commitments.
Job requirements for HCA
- Assisting patients physical and emotional needs.
- Assisting qualified staff in the delivery of nursing care
- Updating written documentation as required
- Following infection control procedures at all times
- Free mandatory training provided alongside an excellent opportunity to broaden your skills by working in different environments.Successful candidates will have 6 months experience within the last 2 years in an NHS setting or will have completed clinical placements as a student nurse. Immunisation history will be required to clear our Occupational Health Check.
Healthcare Assistant requirements:
Successful candidates will have 6 months experience within the last 2 years in an NHS setting or will have completed clinical placements as a student nurse. Immunisation history will be required to clear our Occupational Health Check.
About Meridian Business Support (Nursing Division)
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK.
Meridian holds a place on the prestigious Crown Commercial Service (CCS), Health Trust Europe and Welsh Board National Frameworks, allowing us to cover and supply NHS and private sector health jobs across all regions of the UK.
Delivering a fully compliant service, we are registered with the CCSIW and CQC. Within the NHS and across the private health sector we offer permanent, temporary and interim health jobs covering all disciplines and Bands (1 to 9).
Our professional service ensures that we retain and grow our healthy client and candidate base, which results in high levels of repeat business and we are fully committed to placing the right candidate in the right job.
Call us now on or email for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
- Band 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job