Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are urgently recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants to work with a number of our clients in the Newport Area. The work available will be a variety of shifts both day or night and with competitive rates of pay.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is a well established health care organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry and with our Cardiff office located right in the centre of town.
Who you are:
- Passionate about providing high quality care.
- You have a minimum of six months experience of working in the care sector
- Reliable, punctual and flexible.
- Caring and polite.
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of Eligibility to work in the UK.
What we can offer you:
- Very competitive rates of pay
- PAYE with 28.5 days paid annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Monthly Staff Newsletter.
- Employee of the Month Scheme.
- DBS Refunded after completion of 300 hours worked.
- Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Free continuous ongoing Training & Development.
- Industry Leading "In house" Practical Trading Which includes ,Manual Handling, Medication, Basic Life Support and Safeguarding.
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexibility of both location and shift (you chose your own availability).
- Free Uniform
If you have the experience, the passion and are looking for a new opportunity, then we WANT to hear from you. Please give us a call TODAY on and speak with either Stefan or one of our friendly, knowledgable team South Wales and the West Team.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Social Care
- Support Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"