We are seeking to recruit an experienced Healthcare Assistant for a variety of work in the Sevenoaks Area.
Day and night shifts are available on a flexible basis, which is ideal if you are looking to top up your current hours; regular shifts may be available to those looking for more consistent hours.
As a Healthcare Assistant your typical duties will include:
- To assist in helping meet service users health and social care needs.
- To support service users in personal care including washing, bathing, dressing and toilet needs.
- Provide assistance with bed making, preparing meals and drinks, and attending to general housekeeping duties.
- To support and provide guidance according to individuals care plans/support plans enabling them to maintain as much independence as practicable.
- Understand equal opportunities that will support the equality and diversity of the individual
- Excellent rates of hourly pay, paid weekly in to your bank account
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday Pay
- Free training & uniforms
- Paid Refer-a-friend scheme - £50 for each successful referral * Terms apply
- Support from a friendly, locally based, branch team
- Reputable company- established since 2006
- Flexible and Reliable
- You must be able to communicate effectively
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Health and Social Care
- Driver with access to own transport (desirable)
- Employment is subject to a suitable DBS disclosure and satisfactory professional references.
We are the preferred provider of staffing for a number of independent and group nursing homes, learning disability providers and hospitals throughout Kent.
We have a great working relationship with our clients and are dedicated to finding work in environments suited to your skills and preferences.
The Superior Healthcare Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
The Superior Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy).
Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS and professional references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job