Pay Rates £8.00-£10.00ph
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Support Workers/Healthcare Assistants for flexible agency work supporting people with dementia and learning disabilities in nursing homes.
A key aspect of the role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
The successful Support Workers will be offered work within a variety of establishments throughout Morecombe and the surrounding areas.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 5 years supporting Autism, learning disabilities and complex needs including mental health problems and challenging behaviour. (Desired)
- Car driver is preferred but not essential
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- PAYE and Holiday pay
- Friend referral bonus scheme
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the Manchester Office on to find out more.
- Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant/Nursing Homes/Private Hospitals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job