InHealth sees more than 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services that we provide. Our fleet of mobile solutions offers advanced diagnostic capabilities in the community within easy reach of patients.
We are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant to join our mobile MRI team in South East of England.This is a full-time role working 36 hours per week on a shift pattern rota basis from Monday to Sunday.
You will cover a variety of sites across counties in the South East including Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Essex and Hampshire, and because this is a mobile role you will be eligible for a company car or a car allowance worth £4,200!
What is the overall purpose of the job?
As a Healthcare Assistant you will act as a first point of contact for all visitors and patients attending one our mobile units for a procedure. You will greet patients in a welcoming manner, preparing them for their procedure and assisting with any questions they may have.You will also complete some administrative tasks for the clinical practitioners as required, enabling the team to deliver effective and efficient patient care whilst maintaining a safe clinical environment.
What are the key responsibilities of the role?
- Greeting patients and their carers in an empathetic and professional manner, ensuring their arrival is correctly recorded on the patient administration system
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner ensuring all issues/messages are escalated to the clinical practitioner or appropriate person
- Completing the patient’s pre-scan data protection form/consent form (where applicable)
- Preparing patients for their procedure and escorting them to the clinical area as required
- Assessing and monitoring the patient’s condition post procedure, ensuring any changes and concerns are reported to the relevant staff
- Accurately entering patient data into the patient management system
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- A background in a patient focused or healthcare environment
- A passion for delivering the highest level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a capability to present information in a logical manner
- Strong administration skills with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
What can InHealth offer you?
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous flexible benefits package, including:
- Company car or car allowance worth £4,200
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical healthcare with Bupa
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits (inc discounted gym membership, dental care)
- Plus much more!
InHealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'