Are you looking for a rewarding role in Healthcare? Do you have experience or think that you may be suitable to work as part of our team of care assistants?
BB Healthcare is looking for compasionate and careing individuals with a desire to support clients in their own homes and in Residential Establishments in Kings Lynn and the surrounding areas. We are looking for people with good initiative, have attention to detail and who are passionate about providing high standards of care. Duties to include personal care, meal preparation and medication.
We offer a full induction programme and free training with a Care Certificate for those with or without previous healthcare experience which includes First aid, Medication, Dementia, Moving and Handling and all the other sectors of training needed. We also provide new applicants with shadow rounds where you can learn the job role from our experienced carers until you feel competent and confident enough to start on your own. We also offer a free uniform, gloves and aprons and holiday pay for all carers.
Home Care Rounds.
In this aspect of the business, carers are to provide assistance for clients in their own homes to encourage and promote independence. Duties include personal care, medication, complete care plans, companionship and domestic calls.
Successful applicants are required to:
- Be working or be willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
- Be able to report on individuals condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs
- Have a kind and careing nature and be 100% commited to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.