About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. Are you looking to up skill yourself? Do you want FREE bespoke complex care training? Do you want to make a difference?
Our client is an 18 year old male who has a Neuro-degenerative disorder. The duty of this role includes working 1:1 with him to ensure all of his complex needs are met fully on a daily basis. He is unable to communicate verbally but likes to listen and spending time with his carers gives him the social interaction that he loves. He likes when the carers speak with him about different topics, and engage with him. Football is always a good discussion to have, as our client thoroughly enjoys a good chat about the best players or the top teams! When it comes to later in the evening, he really enjoys a good book being read to him before heading off to sleep.
The shift times are: 19:30pm-08:30am 2 nights per week.
Do you feel this could be the role for you?
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Gastrostomy care
• Medication management
• Previous Epilepsy experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care
- Social Care