Nurse Plus are looking for experienced and reliable Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes throughout Exeter and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients including, personal care, medications, daily activities and assist residents to lead a more fulfilled life.
This position requires a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users; therefore we are looking for Healthcare Assistants with a caring and compassionate nature to ensure service users are comfortable and happy.
Salary: Competitive pay £10.00 - £16.81 per hour, weekly pay.
Your daily tasks could include:
- Helping service users to undertake personal tasks, including washing, showering, and using the toilet.
- Serving food and helping them to eat if needed.
- Changing sheets and making beds.
- Using equipment to lift and move service users
- Talking/Listening to service users to ease loneliness and feelings of isolation.
- Turning service users who are required to spend a lot of time in bed, in order to avoid bed sores.
- Notifying healthcare professionals if temperatures, pulse rates, or respiration rates seem abnormal or worrying
Hours: Nurse Plus offer flexible work. Full or part time. Early, late, long day and night shifts are available.
- Care experience is essential
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood, both verbal and written
- Be working towards or willing to work towards recognised Health and Social Care qualifications
- You must have patience, tact and understanding
Benefits of working for Nurse Plus:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- from £10.00 per hour inc holiday pay
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Reputable Agency -Established since 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurse Plus is a national company with over 50 branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
Apply today, immediate interviews available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job