*** SRP Healthcare are expanding rapidly! - Shifts immediately available ***
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT - HCA, CARER, SUPPORT WORKER
Having secured a large client, SRP Healthcare urgently need Carers, health care assistants, support workers in Colchester & surrounding areas.
Are you an experienced carer or looking for a career in care- We require full time or part time carers!
SRP Healthcare are now recruiting for the position of Healthcare Assistant & Support Care Worker THROUGHOUT ESSEX & BEYOND. We can offer full flexibility to suit you and your lifestyle, excellent rates of pay starting from £9.25 - 10.00/hr, free training and 24/7 support.
- Are you willing to make a real difference to people’s lives in your local community?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Can you support people with a wide range of needs?
- Can you deliver outstanding care?
This is an opportunity to develop your career in the Care Industry. We are currently recruiting Support Workers & Care Assistants / Care Workers to work in Nursing / Residential homes, Private hospitals. Can you provide high quality care and support to vulnerable adults who may be elderly, frail with Learning disability, Mental illness and Complex needs.
To become a fully-fledged member of the SRP Healthcare Support Worker / Care Assistant team, you must have the following requirements:
- A minimum 3 months UK experience in the last 5 years.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to adapt to different healthcare environments.
- Offer Personal care
- Works well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations.
- Respects people's equality, diversity and rights.
- NVQ LEVEL 2 desirable but not essential - Full training will be given
Care worker benefits:
- 24/7 support
- High rates of pay - £9.25 -£10.25/hr + Bank Holiday enhancement
- Weekly pay
- Chance to maximise income
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS - Conditions apply
- Striving to fulfil your work needs
- Variety of setting e.g. Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Supported Living, NHS
- On-going training and developments
- Career opportunities
- Local interviews
- Part of a friendly working team
- Flexible working shifts - mornings, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Free Comprehensive and relevant training provided.
- Refer a Friend Fee
- Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a commitment to providing a high standard of care to the company's service users. SRP Healthcare takes its reputation as a Caring company very seriously indeed, and constantly looks to recruit individuals who have that same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation.
If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate; apply today!
BRANCHES THROUGHOUT ESSEX.
SRP Healthcare IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
We are registered with Care Quality Commission & rated "GOOD"
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Challenging Environment
- Elder Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'