An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Healthcare Assistant on a full time permanent basis to work in a busy care home based in Ewell with easy transport options by train and also on site parking available too!
•Building a relationship with patients
• Identifying patient's special needs
• Supporting clients in their activities
• Helping with physical tasks
• Establishing work routines that help patients with their daily activities
• Providing emotional and social support
• Liaising with family and health care providers Skills:
• Being emotionally sensitive and have good humour
• Being friendly and supportive
• Being flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
• Work as part of a team with family and co-workers
• Understanding the principles of Health Care and Hygiene
Please send your CV in the first instance and we will call you back to make a registration appointment.