We are currently seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant who has a natural passion to care, to work on a permanent basis in a Nursing/Residential Home in Epsom.
•Building a relationship with patients
• Identifying patients' special needs
• Supporting clients in their activities
• Helping with physical tasks
• Establishing work routines that help patients with their daily activities
• Providing emotional and social support
• Liaising with family and health care providers Skills:
• Being emotionally sensitive and have good humour
• Being friendly and supportive
• Being flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
• Work as part of a team with family and co-workers
• Understanding the principles of Health Care and Hygiene
Please send your CV in the first instance and we will call you back to make a registration appointment.
Must have valid clean DBS, and be available for an immediate start.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job