Superior Healthcare Ltd is actively recruiting for experienced carers that have the ability to provide a high standard of care to service users at a local hospital. You will be working as part of a team of experienced Healthcare professionals, and we would expect you to be adaptable and keen to deliver high standards of care at all times.
Reliability is essential, and there is no requirement for previous hospital experience, although you must possess a minimum of 6 months care experience.
We are looking for staff who can commit to a minimum of 3 shifts per week, and you could view this role as a long term position.
- Competitive rates of hourly pay, paid directly in to your bank account
- Holiday pay (28 days per year)
- Free training & uniforms
- Paid Refer-a-friend scheme
- Pension scheme
- Minimum of 6 months care experience
- Driver with access to own transport is desirable
- Reliability and ability to work calmly in a busy environment
- Employment is subject to a suitable DBS disclosure and 2 satisfactory professional references.
Superior Healthcare Ltd is Kent's leading provider of care and support services.
Superior Healthcare Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy) and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC).
The Superior Healthcare Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
The Superior Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy).
Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS and professional references.