Healthcare Assistant / Carer
My client is a 32 bed independent nursing home based in Ashorne near Warwick. My client offers a safe, caring environment and prides themselves on providing an excellent standard of care to all their residents.
My client is now looking to recruit Healthcare Assistants / Carers to join their dedicated nursing team.
- Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
- Helping with personal care like washing, using the toilet and dressing
- Food preparation, feeding and giving out medication
- Carrying out general tasks like housework and laundry
- Supporting families to get used to new caring responsibilities
- Giving emotional and practical support to clients and their family
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans
- Helping with activities within the home
- Ensuring all records are kept up to date for other members of staff
- the ability to relate to residents from a wide variety of backgrounds
- skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A caring attitude
Hours and salary:
8am - 2pm
2pm - 8pm
8pm - 8am
£7.50 - £8.00 per hour minimum. £1 per hour extra on overtime and weekend supplement of £0.50 per hour. My client also offers a bonus scheme, pension contributions, holidays and a free lunch for 12 hour shifts. Salary is negotiable on experience.
To apply for this role email your current CV and covering letter today.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Care Plans
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Elder Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job