Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 2/3 mental health care assistant to work for a NHS trust is the Sussex area, on a full-time/ part-time agency basis.
About the role
You will join a busy and dynamic ward environment whilst providing the very best levels of clinical care. You'll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the well-being of every patient.
About the trust
The Trust is a mental health trust providing care and treatment for people living in South East England.
they provide community and inpatient mental health services for children and young people, and adults (including people aged over 65).
The trusts mental health services provide care and treatment for people with conditions such as psychosis, depression, anxiety, dementia and personality disorder.
Duties will include:
- Providing high quality of support and develop team members as appropriate
- Being responsible for maintaining accurate and confidential records
- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have at least six months UK experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
- Be compassionate and be willing to learn new skills to support patients through every stage of their pathway.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Athona also has a dedicated international team? So if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.
- Nursing - Band 2
- Nursing - Band 3