Reliable Support Workers in South Tottenham
Alwayzpositive Healthcare Support Agency Ltd is a committed provider of professional highly qualified and reliable staff within the care industry. We provide support workers, healthcare assistant and home care domestic staff that are dedicated to supporting individuals inside and outside the care home community. Our agency provides 24/7 services to help alleviate the shortage of healthcare personnel in the care industry, we offer temporary placements and last-minute shift cover to local nursing and residential care homes. Also, we offer a wide range of home care and domestic care services throughout London. Through careful recruitment, training and through reference checking for all healthcare assistants and home care domestic staff, we match qualification, experience and personality with clients specific needs.
To assist the multi-disciplinary team to provide exemplary care in a variety of care industry.
- Undertake routine tasks related to individual's health and well-being.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and well-being needs.
- Establish and maintain communication with people on routine care matters.
- Contribute to own personal development.
- Assist in maintaining own and others health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Ensure own action help to maintain quality.
- Ensure own action support equality.
- Ensure own action support equality, diversity and right.
- Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with the line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
Essential qualifications and training required:
- Customer facing experience.
- NVQ Direct Care Level 2 or equivalent experience.
- Working in teams.
- Work with supervision.
Caring role involving dealing with clients.
Salary: Band 2/3 dependent on experience.
We commit to our employee well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefit package which includes contributory pension scheme.
Other Key Information
An enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or Disclosure Scotland will be applied for the event of a successful application.
Closing Date for Applications
All Applications or this vacancy should be received by Sunday 1st April 2018.
- Client Facing Skills
- Support Workers