Healthcare Applications Specialist ( Radiographer)
In this role you will ensure that all healthcare applications training, and support is delivered with professionalism to the correct standards, creating a positive customer experience. You will be required to deliver effective technical training in the operation of medical systems according to legal requirements and manufacturer specifications, documenting the protocol of all completed work and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Responding professionally to customer questions or issues related to specific clinical domain or healthcare applications.
- Prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications and solution training.
- Brief end users / customers in the use of medical systems and delivering training presentations, ensuring trainees can operate the equipment effectively and professionally in line with manufacturer specifications.
- Configuration of the system in line with customer requirements including adjustment of image quality, ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and manufacturer guidelines.
- Identify and communicate to the customer any technical problems or defects found with their equipment during training.
- Identify and inform the customer regarding any additional components/ licenses that may
- be required to carry out their required operation/ system configuration.
- Agree training requirements with the customer in advance of the appointment, including number of trainees, scheduling of patients if appropriate and required materials.
- Complete all documentation in line with legal and regulatory frameworks in a timely '
- Document all tasks, problems and actions taken after each briefing and agree these with the customer to ensure expected outcomes have been met, confirming the customer's complete satisfaction with the training received.
- Escalate any problems or complaints raised by the end user/ customer immediately.
- Immediately communicate any changes to agreed training schedules or appointments to the customer/ end user to limit disruption and inconvenience.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Qualified radiographer with demonstrable clinical experience
- Experience of training and development of products within a clinical environment.
- Knowledge of RIS/PACS
- A keen interest in technical aspects of medical systems
- Good IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Up to date knowledge of radiological protection
- Able to work in a safe, structured and professional manner
- Customer service focus with the ability to develop rapport
- Able to work independently and take personal responsibility
- Operate as part of a team offering advice and guidance to colleagues as required
- Able to work flexibly including weekends with the ability to travel extensively (Internationally)
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language, both written and oral
- Able to demonstrate continuous professional development with a Teaching qualification or training experience desirable
- Ability to communicate in other languages, although not essential as all training will be conducted in the English language
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Tech Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"