Purpose of Job
To proactively support senior advisors and to manage all non-value added sales administration procedures in an efficient, proactive manor whilst providing a unique administration service.
· Responsible for accurate input of new business figures to 1st database (including commissions due) and weekly new business updates.
· Responsible for gaining current membership certificates from clients existing insurer in a timely manner.
· Ensure fully completed applications are forwarded to providers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
· Ensure all insurer partners adhere to service level agreements at all times
· Responsible for ensuring confirmations and correct policy documentation is received from the insurer within agreed time scales.
· Proactive management of the team’s diary.
· Completion of application forms and membership lists when required.
· Accurate and timely updating of systems and files for group and individual policies.
· Ensure all client documentation is copied and forwarded to members/employers within agreed timescales.
· Process New Business and post proactively each day to maintain high levels of customer service
· Proactively respond to client queries in a timely fashion ensuring their needs are met in a helpful and polite manner.
· Ensure aged debt kept to a minimum of 60 days or less
· Ensure all requests for change of name/address, additions and deletions are processed in line with our agreed service level agreements
· Adhere at all times to compliance and Data Protection procedures for electronic, paper, verbal and face-to-face transactions
· Ensure clear audit trails are in place for all client related work.
· Liaise with key providers to ensure Service Level Agreements and FCA time frames are adhered to at all times.
· Background in administration within the Financial Services Arena or Employee benefits arena.
· Background in customer focussed environment including discussions with clients via telephone and email to meet client requirements
Knowledge / Qualifications / Skills
· Good telephone manner
· Effective use of Microsoft Office
· Effective time and diary management
· Good, accurate data entry skills
· Working knowledge of Healthcare products
- Employee Benefits
- General Administration
- Healthcare Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job