Our client, a global family owned company are recruiting for a Healthcare Account Manager to join their ever-growing business. Your role will cover Midlands and South Wales and you will be promoting medical vacuum technology specifically a device for after thoracic surgery.
Your role will be to drive sales within your given UK territory through the below activities;
- Increase sales revenue in line with national and territory targets
- Increase market share consistent with your objectives
- Develop specific sales tactics and strategies to achieve objectives
- Networking at a high level with all HCP's
- To update as required the company CRM System, in line with company requirements
- Analyse sales data and update business plan, account and territory objectives accordingly
- To be proactive in problem solving and decision making
- To manage own territory as required, and work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to ensure that objectives are achieved
- To ensure budget responsibility and costs are maintained as required by the company
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and attend appropriate clinical study days, meetings and events on a local and national level
You will be selling to Primary Care and Hospitals selling to HCP's such as Surgeons, Specialist Nurses, Wards but also Procurement and anyone involved in capital purchasing.
You will come from a medical devices background and will have experience of working the Eastern England and Eastern Scotland territory. Degree educated in either a science, healthcare or related field you will have a track record in product and business management skills; you will be commercial savvy with a network of contacts and will have a track record of selling capital equipment. Self-motivated, confident and assertive in approach you will be an excellent communicator. You will understand how small business' work and happy to get involved in what the business requires'.
Excellent package, benefits and culture with this company and role a company who invest in their people and who are a stable growing business!
If you think this sounds like you then PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!
- Pumps Medical Devices Healthcare Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job