Department: Xyla Health & Wellbeing
Location: South Parade, Leeds
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Health & Wellbeing has been selected to deliver the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP) and Diabetes Remission Programmes (LCD & REWIND) across the UK. NHS England, Public Health England and Diabetes UK have committed to improving efforts to prevent diabetes, and this collaborative programme aims to help the 5 million people who are at risk of developing the disease. The Programme comprises of physical activity and dietary components, underpinned by behaviour change techniques.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting new opportunity for a qualified, enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our Central Coaching team in Leeds, being responsible for delivering Individual Assessments over the phone. A focus of the role will be encouraging patient participation and supporting patients to overcome potential barriers to group attendance. You will play a key role in facilitating health improvement with a non-judgmental and motivational approach!
What you will be doing
- Conducting Individual Assessments with service users over the telephone, which includes validated questionnaires and motivational interviewing
- Handling sensitive data with attention to detail, and maintaining accurate service user records
- Confirming details of patient group sessions and providing information on the programme when required
- Providing signposting opportunities to support services users to access other wellbeing services
- Support the service user engagement strategy to ensure adherence to the programme and minimise drop-outs
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- BSc – Sports & Exercise Science OR Nutrition related degree
- REPS Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training OR Level 3 Certificate in Nutrition (This is required if you do not hold a BSc in either of the above)
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience in public health is desirable
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'