Are you passionate about helping people to lead healthier lives?
We can offer you the perfect opportunity!
Reed Momenta is an innovative and upcoming organisation rapidly advancing to become the market leaders in the delivery of unique public health programmes. As a result of our success we have been selected as one of only four national providers of the flagship NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP).
We are looking for passionate and like-minded individuals to join our existing - dynamic and expertly trained - team to deliver our world class evidence-based health and wellbeing behavioural lifestyle interventions.
Reed Momenta Master Trainers will provide you with comprehensive, market leading training into the theory and application of our behaviour change based diabetes prevention programme and other interventions, along with a thorough overview of service delivery and associated process requirements.
Employment Type: Self Employed
Sessional rate: £30 - £45 per session / £120 per day
Locations: Bath, North East Somerset, Wiltshire & Swindon
- Deliver Reed Momenta’s individual assessments and our group-based diabetes prevention programme in a professional, engaging and motivational style, in accordance with our curriculum, resources and quality standards.
- Tailor and adapt delivery approach to maximise participant engagement, learning and outcomes.
- Actively promote the programme within the community in line with national and local strategies.
- Assist line management to co-ordinate and plan your service delivery responsibilities.
- Support and monitor participant progression through the programme, accurately capturing relevant data, quality assuring delivery and fulfilling Commissioner reporting requirements.
- Proactively contribute ideas to support service improvement.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable experience (ideally 2 or more years) of successful delivery of group-based health and wellbeing interventions to adults.
- REPS Level 3 or equivalent.
- Passion for health and wellbeing with an enthusiastic and genuine approach to helping participants improve their health.
- Engaging and empathetic communication style.
- Ability to coach individuals and groups to identify solutions and develop knowledge and skills to support behavioural change.
- Well organised and strong team player.
- Willingness to be flexible in respect of working hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Willingness and ability to undertake initial training and CPD as required
- Fluency in community languages is desirable.
To find out further information on Reed Momenta and the services we offer and to apply for this role please either click 'apply' or preferably visit the Reed Momenta website where there will be an application form to complete.
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC
TRAINING DATES: 3 day training course dates TBC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job