We are recruiting for a Health and Wellbeing Advisor to cover the Kentarea. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known charity in delivering advice, guidance and support to frontline staff to enable them to better support participants to manage their physical and/or mental health conditions.
Successful candidates will need to be registered as one of the following and provide evidence:
- A Physiotherapist with psycho-social experience, registered with the HCPC
- An Occupational Therapist, registered with HCPC.
- A counsellor/psychotherapist registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP);
- An accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Mental Health Nurse, registered with NMC
- Clinical psychologist, registered with HCPC
This is a great opportunity to develop your already excellent career with an organisation who is focused on changing people's lives. These roles are full time and are offering excellent benefits you would expect with working for a well-known organisation.
Interviews and start dates are available immediately
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job