Health & Wellbeing Adviser
West London - Hillingdon, Harrow, Barnet, Brent, Hounslow, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham
Full Time or Part Time (3 days) available
£27,000 - £37,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team of Qualified and experienced Health and Wellbeing Advisers across West London you will be covering Hillingdon, Harrow, Barnet, Brent, Hounslow, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham.
This is as a result of successfully winning the DWP Work and Health contracts across Central and Home Counties Regions. These contracts look to help people with disabilities, long term unemployment and disadvantages find and sustain work, whilst integrating with local community and health services to ensure co-ordinated, holistic support.
Health and Wellbeing advisers will use a range of low intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) based interventions to support our participants in a practical way to gain employment through better management and self-management of their physical and/or mental health and wellbeing needs.
Working with front line staff H&WB advisers will provide assistance to
- Look at the health and wellbeing needs of their caseloads
- Ensure people are connected to the right services for their needs allowing them to move into employment.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to participants with complex needs
- Provide In-person, virtual engagement and 3-way case conferencing
- Signpost to other agencies are common parts of the role and you'll need to work closely with other healthcare professionals, and engage local health / social care services to promote integration
In addition -
- attend multidisciplinary meetings where required
- undertake clinical supervision on a regular basis in line with relevant professional guidelines and policies;
- keep accurate records of client activity and use these in decision making.
Applicants looking for part time hours will also be considered. Please ensure you make it clear how many hours/days you would like to work within your application.
Are you right for the job?
- Are you an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)?
- Are you
- A Physiotherapist with psycho-social experience, registered with the HCPC
- An Occupational Therapist, registered with HCPC.
- A counsellor/psychotherapist registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP);
- Mental Health Nurse, registered with NMC
- Clinical psychologist, registered with HCPC
- Clinical Supervision
- Occupational Health