Vitality, Health Specialist / Health Insurance, Homebased – South East, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Health Specialist / Health Insurance role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Health Specialist / Health Insurance you will deliver the Vitality Health sales target from brokers managed by Vitality Franchised Broker Management team.
Responsibilities as our Health Specialist / Health Insurance include:
- Working with the Franchise Director to build and deliver against a plan to maximise penetration rates (brokers quoting and writing) and Conversion rate (turning quotes into sales).
- Educate and develop Vitality Business Consultants so they become self-sufficient to grow sales in their own broker panels.
- Help train and support the Franchise Office Based Consultant to optimise the impact of their activity.
- Providing dedicated and enhanced support with key brokers within their Franchise regions to ensure sales growth is maintained.
- Analysing quotation pipeline conversion, taking personal responsibility where appropriate and required to deliver the sale target.
- Presenting to employers (to help win new schemes) and employees (to launch benefits of a new scheme)
Skills and Experience require of our Health Specialist / Health Insurance:
- Sales & Negotiation
- Communication and influencing (including presentation skills)
- Stakeholder management
- Relationship building
- Commercial thinking
- Prioritising & problem solving
- Business planning
- Extensive UK PMI experience, either within a broker or insurer
- Ideally obtained or working towards Chartered Insurance Institute IF7 exam (Healthcare insurance products)
Working for Vitality as a Health Specialist / Health Insurance you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 14 March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Health Specialist / Health Insurance please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job