Are you an experienced Health & Social Care Tutor Assessor who, because of your experience, is competent to deliver a L5 Management Apprenticeship qualification within a H&SC setting as well as stand alone L5 Management qualifications throughout the Greater Manchester & North West region.
Please note: For this H&SC Tutor role you will only be delivering L5 qualifications.
Our client is a large, stable, learner focused specialist training provider delivering a comprehensive portfolio of training programmes and apprenticeships throughout the UK. They are now looking to expand their current high performing team by recruiting a new H&SC tutor / assessor.
As the new Health & Social Care Tutor Assessor you will:
- Establish through initial assessment and discussion the present attainment and ability of learners and set achievable targets and objectives
- Plan & then deliver the learning programme accordingly
- Manage learner portfolios via an e-portfolio system
- Prepare and deliver highly impactive learning sessions
- Promote and embed English, Maths and ICT throughout the programme of learning
Qualification & experience expectations
- Are you someone who has a proven learner focus, leadership qualities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable and competent to deliver both H&SC Management and stand alone L5 Management qualifications
- Qualified Apprenticeship Assessor (A1, D32,D33, TAQA, CAVA)
- Qualified to a minimum of L4 or can demonstrate a Management position with salient experience in that role.
- Proven success & achievement rates in a previous assessor role
Please note this is a home based role with a very realistic caseload and the company commits to securing apprenticeship learners within a reasonable (not excessive) distance from your home.
Health & Social Care Tutor Assessor Package & benefits
- £25,600 per annum
- 32 holidays days
- Mileage @ 45ppm
- Laptop & phone
- Fully funded CPD Opportunities
TSL Recruitment have a full job description and person spec for this position - for further information contact TSL quoting Job No 2062
TSL Recruitment will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this Health & Social Care Tutor Assessor position.
Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job