Are you a proactive and detail-oriented person with experience in delivering training? Are you self-motivated and looking for a role to grow your training experience within a care setting?
Care Support provide staff in Extra Care schemes and work to inspire vibrant community hubs that enriches our clients’ later lives by promoting a way of life that gives people as many opportunities as possible to remain mentally and physically active. Care Support has been providing care and support to people for over 20 years. Originating in the homecare sector, we have now developed into a specialist Extra Care provider, delivering personalised Extra Care and support to over 800 clients in the South East and continuing to grow.
This is an exciting opportunity where you can develop your experience of deluging training on the following subjects. Medication, Manual Handling and First Aid training courses. You must have proven experience in training delivery, and a training qualification.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Coordinating and maintaining the E-Learning program, ensuring that all required staff members complete required modules within expected timeframes
- Liaising with the Registered Managers to identify training needs and skills gaps within the schemes and reporting back on competency assessments and evaluations conducted. It is also important that you develop good relationships with Managers in order to collect feedback with regards to impact of training in the workplace.
- Report on training activities, unresolved issues, threats and planned activities monthly
- Assess effectiveness of training on a regular basis
- Manage training documentation, records and care certificates for care workers, ensuring an effective training administration service
- Ensure currency of training material and work instructions by constantly updating and auditing training information on the system
- Maintain compliance with legislation in relation to training of care staff
- Identify appropriate and cost-effective training solutions and a suitable database of service providers in order to meet skills demands for the organisation
We are ideally looking for
- A colleague that has 2 years+ experience in delivering Health and Social Care training courses
- A QCF Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- A Train the Trainer qualification / Award in Education & Training (formerly PTLLS)
- You will make use of your excellent administration, communication and facilitation skills in this role and will require good influencing skills and strong coaching skills in order to deliver a superior training experience to our team
- It is important that you have excellent organisational skills and are able to effectively manage your time
- Good working knowledge of home care, support, enablement, Care Certificate, CQC requirements, critical equipment, with a solid understanding of adult education principles, practices and relevant legislation
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in order to implement up-to-date processes and tools for managing training updates – this is essential
Benefits for you
- We offer a competitive salary of £23 - £25,000 per annum (negotiable, dependent on experience)
- Up to 28 days paid holidays per year (inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata)
- A company pension scheme to help you plan for the future
- Support and recognition
If you enjoy providing accurate financial and payroll information, we can offer you a career working with a friendly and supportive team so please get in touch with us today!
Care Support is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes a criminal record check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'