Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and passionate Health and Social Care Assessor to join a top performing and fast growing company in the UK. This is an exciting and life changing opportunity to join a pioneering business in which you will deliver innovative teaching and learning to help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are an experienced trainer assessor, or a manager or senior within the Health and Social care sector, this is the opportunity for you!
Job: Health & Social Care Assessor
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: up to £24,055 + bonus + benefits
Start Date: ASAP
About the role
• You will be visiting individuals in the work place using your experience and training to deliver assessment, learning and guidance to help learners achieve their apprenticeship.
• Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration.
• Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements.
Successful candidates must have:
• Current experience in a Health & Social Care setting
• Experience of being in a senior or management care role
• Level 3 Health & Social Care qualification (minimum)
• Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
• GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
All applications will be reviewed, however if you do not hear anything within the next 3-5 days, on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'