Health & Social Care Teacher
Your new company
Hays Education is looking for a Health and Social Care Teacher to start as soon as possible in a Secondary School in Cornwall. This is a full-time position that could extend for the rest of the academic year.
Your new role
The successful candidate must have experience teaching Health and Social Care, with proven success helping students achieve results. You must embrace the current curriculum changes and work collaboratively with colleagues to raise attainment across your students. You will be responsible for delivering curriculum specific lessons across year groups and marking and preparing students work.
What you'll need to succeed
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Strong knowledge of the KS4 and KS5 Health and Social Care curriculum
- The ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons
- The ability to motivate students
- Have professional drive
- The ability to effectively manage a classroom
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay, dependent on experience
- The chance to work in a modern school with excellent facilities
- Dedicated Hays consultant
- Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme where you will receive £250 of high street vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Health & Social Care Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'