Type: Part time temporary
Rate: £20 - £25 per hour
Eden Brown are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Health and Social Care lecturer to work on a full time, temporary basis on behalf of a leading Sixth form College in Lancashire.
As a Health and Social Care Lecturer you will provide be required to teach BTEC to level 1-3 students.
* Teaching will consist of Level 1-3 delivery
* Personal Tutor role for 1 x Level 1 group & 1 x Level 2 group
Mon 9 - 3
Areas of delivery:
* Level 1 - Career Progression, Self-Management skills, Managing Money, Communication
* Level 2 - Nutrition, Care Values, Social Influences
* Level 3 - Equality & Diversity, Public Health, Life Stages, Personal and Professional Development
To apply for the role you will:
*Have experience teaching Health and Social Care BTEC Levels 1 - 3
*Hold a recognised teaching qualification
*Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in a Health and Social Care related subject
A DBS is also needed for this role. If you do not have a current DBS Eden Brown can apply for a new one on your behalf.
If this is of interest please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com
- Health and social care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job