Health & Social Care Lecturer - Essex
We are looking for an outstanding lecturer with high expectations of students to teach Health & Social Care within a Further Education College in Essex.
A College in Essex is expanding their health & social care department and are running health & social courses which is a popular choice for students at the College with a high number of students expected to be enrolled. If you are enthusiastic, innovative, care about students and want to work in a supportive and friendly environment this may be the for you.
Requirements - Health & Social Care Lecturer - Essex:
* A teaching qualification, gained or recognised in the UK
* Qualification specific to subject/job
* Current experience in the Education Sector, preferably Further Education
* Maths & English GCSEs or Equivalent
* Highly knowledgeable in Health & Social Care
* Concrete proof of consistently good/outstanding lesson observations
* A in date DBS, having been issued within the past 12 months or on the update service
Responsibilities - Health & Social Care Lecturer - Essex:
* Teach Health & Social Care and take part in subject meetings, departmental meetings and professional development
* Contribute to curriculum planning and act as a pastoral tutor to a group of students
* Monitor students' progress and contribute to the evaluation of results in the relevant subject areas
* Ensure the college policy for equality of opportunity is adhered to and promoted in all aspects Ensure
effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of the work and responsibilities attached
to this post, in keeping with the college's quality assurance procedures and systems
* Be committed to professional self-development, through participation in in-service training as necessary for
the successful carrying out of the job
* Undertake such other duties as are commensurate with the grade of the post, as may be reasonably required
at the initial place of work or at other locations in the college
* Comply with and promote College Health and Safety policies and procedures and to undertake recommended
Health and Safety training as and when necessary
* All teachers appointed to the College can be required to teach a broad range of courses within the curriculum
area to a variety of age groups
* Basic Skills and Learning Support (For all teaching and lecturing posts)
* Ability to make the subject interesting and accessible to a range of students
* The ability to communicate and work effectively with staff across the department at all levels
* The ability to relate to, communicate effectively with & counsel students, and to monitor their progress using
the College's monitoring and support systems
* Effective planning, administrative and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Undertake other duties as may be required in the interests of the efficient functioning of the College
As part of our Education services at Morgan Hunt we also provide a programme of CPD courses designed to raise the
standards of Teaching, Learning and Assessment (TLA).
If you are interested in finding out more then please send us your CV now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- Further Education
- Health & Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'