Qualified and experienced Health & Social Care (Residential Childcare) Assessor required in the Norwich region
Salary - £25,000 + fuel card + excellent company benefits
If you’re an experienced Health & Social Care (Residential Childcare) Assessor and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Health & Social Care (Residential Childcare) Assessor to work for a Training Provider working across the Norwich area.
You will be required to deliver Residential Childcare levels 2 and 3 qualifications to individuals undertaking work based learning under the QCF Framework in the new diploma apprenticeship programmes.
You will be required to deliver the full apprenticeship including delivering Functional Skills and Technical Certificates.
Candidates will ideally have:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (Residential Childcare)
- A1 /TAQA qualifications
- Experience of completing whole awards with candidates within agreed timescales
- Experience of completing Individual Learning Plans and conducting learner progress reviews
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Salary £25,000 annum
- Company laptop and tablet
- Travelling expenses (Fuel Card)
- Student discount card
- Subsidised rail travel
- Further training & outstanding career prospects
- A1 Assessor
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job