Health & Social Care Assessor - Kent (South East) - Permanent - £23,800 + Bonus + Mileage
Are you experienced in Health & Social Care? Have you worked to management level within the Health & Social Care sector? Are you looking to help the minds of tomorrow within your industry?
One of the UK’s leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Training Adviser / Assessor to cover learners across Kent and the surrounding area.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis where you will be based from home and visiting learners and employers in the workplace.
This role is to teach, train and assess learners in Health & Social Care at NVQ Level 2, Level 3 and Level 5. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ solid experience assessing at least levels 2 & 3.
You must be knowledgeable within your sector and be confident to deliver Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT up to level 2.
You will be a self-starter who can reach well informed and clear decisions. You must possess excellent organisation, communication and administration skills and hold a full UK driving License.
· Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health & Social Care
· Delivering and ensuring completion of Apprenticeships at various sites
· Visiting and observing Apprentices in the workplace to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications
· Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
· Maintaining documentation on learners’ progression
· Building and developing relationships with Employers
· Experienced in delivering Health & Social Care
· Strong Maths, English and IT - able to deliver Functional Skills to level 2
· Ability to work confidently and manage own diary
· Occupational Competency in required field
· CAVA / TAQA /A1 or equivalent
· Full UK driving license
In return you will receive:
• A starting salary of £23,800
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme (OTE £2,000)
• 25 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
• Business mileage at 35ppm (from your home address)
All employees must undertake a DBS check-renewable every 3 years.
If you are interested in the Health & Social Care Assessor role, please contact TeachTech Solutions
Health & Social Care Assessor - Kent - Permanent - £23,800 + Bonus + Mileage
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job