The John Preddy Company is a family run chain of Pharmacies committed to delivering quality care and engaging the local community through helping people on their path to better health – from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions.
The official term for the vacancy is ‘Medical Counter and Health Food Assistant’ however no medical or pharmaceutical experience is needed although it would be hugely advantageous.
You will be helping customers, giving advice and counsel on the sale of over the counter medicines and health foods, along with receiving prescriptions and serving on the tills. – Full training will be provided.
Further duties will include:
- Cash Handling
- Stocking shelves
- Stock Control
- General Housekeeping
The person ideally would have a Health background with knowledge and a passion for healthy living. In addition to:
- Be working towards or have completed an accredited MCA training course under the guidance of the pharmacist.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- An ability to respond to health and medical queries in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Experience of working in a retail environment.
- Experience of handling money and maintaining finance records.
This is a part-time vacancy time. The working hours on offer are:
- 17 - 19.5 hours/week
- Monday - two hours
- Full day mid week from 09.00 - 17.30
- Friday afternoon from 13.00 - 17.30
- Saturday from 09.00 - 14.00
Salary: £7.50 /hour
If you think you would be suitable for this vacancy then please APPLY NOW to be considered for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job