A unique opportunity has arisen for a proven Centre Manager to work for a global leading name in health care.
Managing a large Corporate Health Centre which delivers a multi-disciplinary range of products and services to an employee population based in the Canary Wharf and Belfast facilities.
Interfacing with key stakeholders at the client sites and working with internal colleagues in operations, clinical and account management to ensure the dedicated health services meet the corporate customer’s evolving requirements, is a critical aspect of the role.
Delivering an outstanding customer experience, whilst delivering the anticipated financial return and achieving the quality standards, are keys to success.
- Be the role model for appropriate management and leadership practices and ensure all managers and teams within the centre understand their own responsibilities for driving success.
- Drive the Quality agenda and ensure compliance with all internal policies and the regulatory body standards.
- Proactively deal with all challenges which arise within the centre impacting the customer experience, the team or local environment.
- Operationally direct and support the Account Management team on service delivery and development initiatives.
- Act as the customer champion using customer satisfaction measures such as the satisfaction results, complaints and immediate customer feedback to drive continuous improvement to service delivery.
- Engage and motivate all employees within the centre through one to ones, team meetings, written briefings etc so that the business objectives are understood and individuals recognise the impact of their role.
- Manage centre resources in line with the annual operating plan, flexing to accommodate both current and future demand, and ensuring contingency cover.
- Coordinate the monthly invoicing to recover all contracted billing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced people manager including evidence of ability to engage and motivate people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with and communicate to all customer and Bupa stakeholders.
- Previous experience within a customer service environment and understanding of drivers of service excellence.
- Financial acumen, including experience of managing profit and loss and understanding of the key levers which ensure financial success.
- IT skills including proficient on Microsoft Office systems.
- Experience within the healthcare or wellbeing sector is highly desirable.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday each year, increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Annual bonus scheme and pay review
- Health insurance employee cover (with options to increase your level of cover for family members at an additional cost)
- Access to Healthy Minds service and 24/7 Anytime Healthline
- Discounts on Dental insurance, Health Assessments and gym membership
- Free annual Health Assessment .
- Free annual Flu vaccination and eye test
- High street Retailer discounts
- Account Management
- Corporate Health