Health Services Manager- London
Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives and the 70,000 people we employ are at the heart of making this a reality. It requires focus and dedication and as a global leader in healthcare we rely on a wide range of talented people to help us achieve our ambitions.
Managing a large Corporate Health Centre which delivers a range of products and services to an employee population based in the Canary Wharf and Belfast facilities.
Delivering the anticipated financial return and an outstanding customer experience are keys to success.
- Be the role model for appropriate management and leadership practices and ensure all managers and teams within the centre understand their own responsibilities for driving success.
- Drive the Quality agenda and ensure compliance with all Bupa policies and the regulatory body standards.
- Proactively deal with all challenges which arise within the centre impacting the customer experience, the team or local environment.
- Operationally direct and support the Account Management team on service delivery and development initiatives.
- Act as the customer champion using customer satisfaction measures such as the satisfaction results, complaints and immediate customer feedback to drive continuous improvement to service delivery.
- Engage and motivate all employees within your centre through one to ones, team meetings, written briefings etc so that the business objectives are understood and individuals recognise the impact of their role.
- Manage centre resources in line with the annual operating plan, flexing to accommodate both current and future demand, and ensuring contingency cover.
- Coordinate the monthly invoicing to recover all contracted billing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced people manager including evidence of ability to engage and motivate people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with and communicate to all customer and Bupa stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment and understanding of drivers of service excellence.
- Financial acumen, including experience of managing profit and loss and understanding of the key levers which ensure financial success.
- IT skills including proficient on Microsoft Office systems.
- Experience in health and care and/or wellbeing industry highly desirable.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- One of our core principles is that people love working for Bupa, so your continuous development is hugely important. We believe in evidence based, patient centred care, which can only be achieved if we invest our people.
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- 25 days holiday each year, increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme and pay review
- Bupa Health insurance employee cover (with options to increase your level of cover for family members at an additional cost)
- Access to Healthy Minds service and 24/7 Anytime Healthline
- Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health Assessments and gym membership
- Free annual Health Assessment and Bupa Boost App.
- Free annual Flu vaccination and eye test
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website