Health & Saftey and Compliance Administrator
Role: Health, Safety and Compliance Administrator
Location: Wolverhampton, WV10 6HZ
Contract: 8 weeks 7.5 hours per day
To provide administrative support to the Health, Safety and Compliance teams, thus ensuring full compliance to NG and BB systems inputting and reporting requirements.
To liaise with all other functions to ensure reporting timescales and action closures are met in line with NG and BB system requirements.To be an active member of the team and a good team player.
- To ensure the (NG IMS and BB iSMS) Health and Safety Management Systems are kept up to date.
- All relevant (Hazards / LTI / NLTI / Near Miss / MOP / MVI) incidents are reported to the NG IMS helpline daily.
- All low / medium and high severity reports to be added onto the NG IMS and BB iSMS Health and Safety Management systems on receipt.
- To ensure the draft report and open action chase lists are compiled and sent out to all relevant parties thus ensuring compliance is maintained between 95% to 100%.
- The draft report and open action chase lists are to be sent out daily and compliance to be maintained between 95% to 100%
- To ensure the departmental excel spread sheets are kept up to date and relevant.
- The relevant management information to be completed to enable reports to be compiled and sent out when required.
- To compile the Health and Safety briefing pack as and when required.
- To send out the Health and Safety briefing pack in line with business requirements.
- To compile the NG SHE report weekly and monthly.
- To ensure the NG SHE report is sent out to all relevant parties weekly and monthly.
- To compile the relevant Health and Safety Information to enable the (Dash Boards / Monthly Report) to be compiled.
- To ensure the Health and Safety Information (e.g. Dash Boards / Monthly Report) is sent out monthly.
- To review and monitor the main and satellite office Health and Safety notice boards to ensure they are kept up to date
- To ensure the main and satellite office Health and Safety notice boards are kept up to date.
- To provide laminated copies of all relevant information to enable the satellite office Health and Safety notice boards are kept up to date.
- To provide administrative support and assistance in providing an efficient and effective service to contribute to the achievement of the departmental team objectives.
- To resolve enquires from both internal and external parties
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Business Requirements
- Health and Safety
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'