This is an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Officer to join this expanding organisation to work as part of a dynamic team maintaining and enforcing Compliance standards within the company.
As the Health & Safety Officer you will:
- · Maintain all Health & Safety (H & S) manuals, procedures and documents
- · Control the Environmental Management System (EMS) plan
- · Ensure that adequate training is given to employees to ensure their safety e.g. manual handling, environmental awareness, fire awareness
- · Coordinate health surveillance for employees
- · Assist with COSHH and risk assessment program and include appropriate PPE
- · Undertake accident/incident investigations
- · Record and coordinate environment related complaints
- · Assist with tender documents
- · Health & Safety purchasing
- · Arrange routine servicing and inspection of site facilities and equipment
As the Health & Safety Officer you will have:
- · A minimum of 12 months’ experience in a similar role
- · Excellent attention to detail
- · Good communication skills
- · The ability to work on own initiative
- · Ideally a Level 3 CIEH or NEBOSH certificate or an Environment Management Certificate
- · Forward-thinking skills and experience of conducting the above duties
This is a fulltime permanent position with a 3-month probation period working 37.5 Hours per week. Working hours will be 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
If you think that the Health & Safety Officer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch by calling us on or email
We are looking forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 – 3 weeks. If you’re selected, we will be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"