You will be part of the team focused on continuously improving the business performance and people engagement through technical training activities including Health & Safety. They design and develop technical training programmes to ensure their people are tooled and resourced to do their best work today, and even better work tomorrow. They are an agent for change across their business, working with all levels of employees.
Key Job Deliverables
- Technical and professional proficiency: it is key that the jobholder is able to assist managers and their people in identifying and meeting technical and Health & Safety requirements.
- Engaged learners: it is critical that they engage their people in learning activities. The jobholder will need to be focused on their people's learning experience, ensuring that activities are engaging and worthwhile to their people.
- Improving work performance: the jobholder must devise, source and implement learning activities which can demonstrate improvements to technical capability and improve Health & Safety competence.
Key Personal Attributes Required
- Creativity and innovation: the jobholder must think creatively and be prepared to innovate their approach to training and ensure training programmes continue to meet technical requirements.
- Passion for People: the jobholder must be genuinely committed to training people and prepared to advocate on their behalf to ensure the best training experience is provided to all.
- Communication and interpersonal skills: good communication skills will be critical, including presentation skills and an ability to influence others.
- Health & Safety: a strong knowledge of Health & Safety at an operational level will be critical in order to ensure training initiatives prepare our people for safe work above all other considerations.
Academies of learning / learning programmes / learning activities
Work alongside the Development and People & Culture teams to:
- Support and contribute to the establishment of a learning academy (e.g. Field Operations, Sales, Customer Service, Systems Development), ensuring content, style and delivery methods are best suited to the learners.
- Identify and clearly document key skills required per role/discipline in a manner which their people can readily access and understand, and which can be used to drive learning activities.
- Devise, source and implement technical training activities to meet all skills requirements.
- Devise learning solutions that blend learning through coaching, classroom training, 121 sessions, action learning and e-learning as necessary.
Ensure our teams can deliver safe, quality and productive work through access to learning materials / instruction.
- Regularly promote a calendar of learning events and feedback to relevant parties.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, learning and development across all our people.
- Technical Training
- Health & Safety.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job