Health & Safety (Rail Services) Auditor - Central London
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
- Global professional services company
- Employ 40,000 in the UK within their Construction & Engineering division
- Specialise in the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Consultation services
- Fantastic growth plans throughout 2019
- Plan, execute and prepare reports across a range of RISQS audits
- Use a wide criteria to establish suitability of applicants
- Provide timely reports to clients
- Manage database of clients
- Qualified Health & Safety professional (NEBOSH / NVQ)
- Background of delivering H&S services into the Rail sector
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Basic salary of between £35-40k
- Superb corporate benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and progression
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Paul Turrall at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your up to date CV to for an immediate response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'